From: fran metcalf [mailto:fran.metcalf@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 9:20 AM
To: Schwartz, Judy
Subject: on Licenses (and sorry to bother you)

Greetings, I'm sorry but I can't open your second mentioned link:

http://www.utsystem.edu/ogc/intellectualproperty/dbckfrm1.htm

Thank you,

Fran

Fran Metcalf
WiLS - Wisconsin Library Services
728 State Street 464 Memorial Library
Madison, WI 53706
608-265-2728 fmetcalf@library.wisc.edu
fmetcalf@wils.wisc.edu
http://www.wils.wisc.edu

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 7:25 AM, Schwartz, Judy
<Schwartzj@trocaire.edu>