RE: Open Access Citation Impact Advantage: weight of the evidence

I was responding to exactly what Heather said, viz., that the
"weight" of the evidence comes from "39 articles showing an open
access citation impact advantage, in comparison with 7 articles"
etc. In no science I know does truth get determined by simple
quantity of articles asserting a claim. I am glad Heather
clarified her meaning in a subsequent post.

Sandy Thatcher