Re: Peggy Hoon on licenses

Actual URL:

http://www-apps.umuc.edu/blog/collectanea/2011/02/running-in-circles-copyright-l.html

(last letter before ".html" is a small ell, rather than a one.

I've actually been able to get rid of most of these things by
referring to state law, but you're right, it sure would be nice
if we didn't have to...

Julie C. Blake
Assistant Director for Electronic Licensing, OhioLINK
julie@ohiolink.edu