From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Diane Grover
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 11:45 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Problematic license: Informa Healthcare

Informa Healthcare has a new license agreement out for 2011.
Despite lengthy negotiation, we are still unable to sign it due
to some very unfriendly clauses, particularly around taking
responsibility for user behavior and a particularly problematic
indemnity.

Has anyone successfully negotiated with them?  Is anyone else
having similar problems?

I'll be happy to take your comments offline, and report back to
the list what the general response is.

Thank you,

Diane Grover
Electronic Resources Coordinator