From: Ann Okerson <aokerson@pantheon.yale.edu>
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Sent: Mon, February 14, 2011 6:15:18 PM
Subject: Re: SAGE rolls out rewards program for all journal
reviewers

Given the conditions of this rewards program ["Reviewers will be
offered free 30-day access to all titles on the SAGE Journals
Online platform, as well as a 25% discount on all SAGE books."],
what's the likelihood that reviewers will see the final form of
the articles that they peer reviewed? Probably very small. And,
in 30 days how realistic is it to to register and have time to
get the flavor of even the current journals in one's own field
(and persuade your library to subscribe, if doesn't already)?
Program is headed in the right direction, but seems like six
months would do the job better?  Ann Okerson