Latest features and functionality from Cambridge Journals

Our latest enhancements will benefit all users of Cambridge
Journals Online (CJO)

The latest round of new features for CJO
http://www.journals.cambridge.org provides greater convenience
and faster access to the latest research.

The developments include specific functionality formulated for
our new publishing and society partners, plus improvements across
our entire publishing service.

Our new functionality across the service includes:

-- Export of citations into RefWorks - this is now direct if the
user is logged into RefWorks, and if not, a log-in prompt appears
when the export is attempted.
-- Events listing - conferences and other meetings can now be
listed on a link from a journal homepage.
-- One administrator log-in for multiple accounts.

For Materials Research Society (MRS) Journals
http://journals.cambridge.org/action/societyPage?bodyId=119844256&pageId=0&sessionId=60571016090308D548FF469C60130D2C.tomcat1

-- Users logging on to the MRS website will automatically be
logged on to CJO thanks to our single sign-on. Anyone following
links to MRS content hosted on CJO will be able to view the
fulltext without logging in again.
-- MRS Bulletin content will be displayed in sections with sub
sections nested within each.
-- Icons associated with the MRS Bulletin sections in print will
also be available online.
-- Searches performed on the MRS website will simultaneously
search across MRS content hosted on CJO.
-- Images can be displayed in Abstracts and Table of Contents
(TOCS).
-- MRS Symposia are displayed clustered by meeting.
-- Users will be able to search within MRS Journals on CJO using
the established three-level MRS taxonomy.
-- MRS Bulletin can be accessed via a magazine view.

For Africa Bibliography
http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayJournal?jid=AFB

-- Full bibliographic records - comprising books, journal
articles and chapters
-- Classification by region, country and subject
Boolean, faceted search and browse options
-- Full-text reference linking - through Cross-Ref and Google
Scholar
-- OpenURL compatibility
-- Multiple search and citation export formats - compatible with
all familiar citation management software tools

For Edition Diffusion Presse Sciences (EDP Sciences) Journals
http://publications.edpsciences.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=337&Itemid=356&lang=en

-- Highlights and Review Articles
-- Editorial Board with information and pictures
-- eTOC alerts with cover and personalized messages
-- Forthcoming articles - subscribers can view a list of articles
ahead of their final publication
-- Open Issues - articles are published online in an Open Issue
until the issue becomes complete, whereupon it becomes a full
journal issue
-- EDP Sciences content is currently being loaded. For a list of
EDP Sciences journals with content available on CJO, please go
to:  http://journals.cambridge.org/EDPSJournals

There's more to come

CJO is upgraded with three regular releases of new and improved
functionality per year. Look out for our next release of new
features in April/May 2011.

If you have any suggestions for improvements, please visit our
feedback page
http://journals.cambridge.org/action/feedback?sessionId=60571016090308D548FF469C60130D2C.tomcat1
.

Kind regards