SAGE rolls out rewards program for all journal reviewers

Of possible interest.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 08:30:26 -0800
From: Publicity <publicity@sagepub.com>
To: 'publicist@publicityconnections.com'
Subject: SAGE rolls out rewards program for all journal reviewers

SAGE rolls out rewards program for all journal reviewers

Los Angeles, CA (February 10, 2011) - SAGE today announced a
global reviewer rewards program providing those who review papers
for its journals with free electronic access to the entire list
of SAGE journals.

The program, trialed in 2010 with a small number of titles, is
now being offered for all 630+ journals currently published by
SAGE. Reviewers will be offered free 30-day access to all titles
on the SAGE Journals Online platform, as well as a 25% discount
on all SAGE books.

"The peer review process is the lynchpin of the scholarly
publishing process, relying heavily on the services of reviewers
and expert evaluators of submitted material," said Tessa
Picknett, Associate Director, STM Journals, SAGE. "We rely on
their expertise and judgment in refereeing submitted papers,
providing feedback and helpful suggestions that ensure our
journals publish the highest quality content. We're very pleased
that we can offer this program along with our sincere thanks for
their contributions."

Reviewers will be able to register for free access after
submitting their referee's report. They will be offered 30 days'
free access to all SAGE journals via a hyperlink from the journal
online peer review system. Reviewers will also be sent a
promotional code that will enable them to order SAGE book titles
at a 25% discount.

###

SAGE is a leading international publisher of journals, books, and
electronic media for academic, educational, and professional
markets. Since 1965, SAGE has helped inform and educate a global
community of scholars, practitioners, researchers, and students
spanning a wide range of subject areas including business,
humanities, social sciences, and science, technology, and
medicine. An independent company, SAGE has principal offices in
Los Angeles, London, New Delhi, Singapore and Washington DC.
www.sagepublications.com

For more information, please contact:
Mary Kay Jezzini
SAGE Publicist