Materials Research Society (MRS) Publications Hosting News

*****Apologies for cross-posting******

Materials Research Society (MRS) Publications Hosting News

As has been previously announced, the MRS journals are being
hosted on Cambridge Journals Online (CJO) as of 2011. Here is the
schedule for the migration of back content, and when new content
will be available.

MRS Bulletin: The first issue of 2011, Volume 36, Number 1, is
available online now, at http://jounrals.cambridge.org/mrs.
Please note that there are no First View articles for this title;
the issue is published online as a whole.

Further content is now being added, with the aim of completing
the transfer of all Bulletin back volumes by tomorrow, February
1st.

Journal of Materials Research (JMR): The first 2011 JMR content
is available on CJO now, as First View articles, at
http://journals.cambridge.org/jmr. The first full 2011 issue,
Volume 26, Number 1, is also available online now.

Further content is also now being added, with the aim of
completing the transfer of all back volumes by next Tuesday,
February 8th.

MRS Online Proceedings Library (OPL): The first OPL content has
already been migrated to CJO at
http://journals.cambridge.org/opl.

This includes brand-new 2010 conference proceedings, published
for the first time anywhere.

Further content is being added, with the aim of completing the
transfer of all OPL back volumes by next Tuesday, February 8th.
The most recent volumes will be uploaded first. Until the
transfer process is complete, content that hasn't yet migrated to
CJO will continue to be available from the MRS website. The
Materials Research Society and Cambridge University Press
appreciate your patience while we complete the transfer process.
If you have any questions please contact Cambridge.

Please note: Every effort is being made to complete the process
of transfer as scheduled. However this is a complex procedure and
unforeseen circumstances may arise which cause delays. Therefore
we cannot guarantee that all content from the MRS titles will be
available by the planned completion date. We apologize for any
inconvenience that this may cause.

Elma Vrana
Associate Marketing Manager, Journals
Cambridge University Press, Americas