Re: PLoS ONE: now the world's largest journal?

And, honestly, what proportion of nonprofit publishers charge
$5000 for a subscription? Kind of shows what nonprofit publishers
are up against.

Mark Kurtz  |  Director of Business Development  |  BioOne
21 Dupont Circle Suite 800  |  Washington, DC  20036
Phone 202.296.1605 ext. 5  |  Fax 202.872.0884  |  Cell 617.669.4276
mkurtz@arl.org
www.BioOne.org