Re: Interview with Springer's Derk Haank

I find it very hard to accept the idea that noncirculation is
entirely a function of failed discovery.  I also wonder if high
degrees of discovery for electronic titles are a function of
"grazing," skimming metadata and a few random pages, instead of
reading.  Nothing wrong with grazing and no one, I think, will
fail to support superior electronic discovery, but it is not
clear that we have a common denominator in these comparisons.

Joe Esposito