From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Sally Morris
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 10:32 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: RE: PLoS ONE: now the world's largest journal?

Conventional wisdom has it that above a certain size, a journal
becomes unusable for its readers.  Obviously this is true in the
print world, and presumably browsing PLoS One is impossible - but
does that matter in the digital age, or not?  I'd be very
interested in people's views

Sally Morris
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex, UK  BN13 3UU
Email:  sally@morris-assocs.demon.co.uk