Find Content Faster in OSA Journals

Please excuse any duplication with the cross-posting of this
message.

------------------------------------

Find Content Faster with New Features on OSA Online Journals

The Optical Society (OSA) announces enhancements to its online
journal websites to help users discover and easily find newly
published content on OSA's digital library, Optics InfoBase, the
largest collection of peer-reviewed content in optics and
photonics. http://www.opticsinfobase.org

New features include:

*CUSTOMIZED JOURNALS, TOCs, and alerts with the newly enhanced
"My InfoBase."  Creating a custom experience is free and starts
with only a short registration process.
http://www.opticsinfobase.org/Toc_alerts_Subscribe.cfm

*EASIER NAVIGATION of content on home pages:  Six of OSA's
signature journals have a new web interface that allows you to
preview the latest articles, scan topics in the current issue,
catch up on feature issues, and much more-all without leaving the
journal homepage. Check out this new interface on these OSA
journals:

-Applied Optics
http://www.opticsinfobase.org/ao/home.cfm

-Biomedical Optics Express
http://www.opticsinfobase.org/boe/home.cfm

-Journal of the Optical Society of America A
http://www.opticsinfobase.org/josaa/home.cfm

-Journal of the Optical Society of America B
http://www.opticsinfobase.org/josab/home.cfm

-Optics Express
http://www.opticsinfobase.org/oe/home.cfm

-Optics Letters
http://www.opticsinfobase.org/ol/home.cfm

This interface will be integrated into other OSA journals soon.

*QUICKER ACCESS to free journal content from OSA's signature
journals. The open-access Spotlight on Optics showcases
noteworthy articles selected by editors, and provides additional
scientific commentary from a panel of outside researchers. Now
you can find these articles on journal home pages as well as the
dedicated Spotlight on Optics collection page.
www.opticsinfobase.org/spotlight/

We hope that these new features are valuable for you and your
patrons. We thank you in advance for notifying your patrons about
these enhancements and we welcome any feedback.  Please email us
at elec@osa.org with your thoughts.

Daphne Greenwood
Director of Marketing, Publishing
OSA- The Optical Society