JSTOR | Current Scholarship Program: Release Dates and Webinars

Dear Colleagues -

As we gear up for the launch of the Current Scholarship Program
(CSP) on January 1, 2011, we would like to provide some
additional information on the CSP launch, and on transitioning
access to titles moving to JSTOR as their primary platform.

Journal Release Dates:

We are pleased to announce that current issues of all 174 titles
in the Current Scholarship Program will be available via the
JSTOR platform on January 1, 2011. A full title list is available
at
http://about.jstor.org/participate-jstor/libraries/current-scholarship-program/2011-title-list

For libraries with full run subscriptions, please note that
backfiles of four titles in CSP will be available beginning
January 31, 2011:

- Afterall: A Journal of Art, Context and Enquiry (University of
Chicago Press)
- Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific
(University of Chicago Press)
- Studies in the Decorative Arts (previous title to West 86th)
(University of Chicago Press)
- Transportation Journal (Pennsylvania State University Press)

URL Redirects

The CSP publishers with existing publishing platforms will
implement URL redirects to JSTOR. JSTOR is also working with the
vendors of link resolvers and other library products to ensure
that their knowledge bases are updated with the appropriate JSTOR
URLs. We recommend that libraries update any manually-created
links. A list of existing journal URLs and new JSTOR URLs may be
downloaded at
http://about.jstor.org/sites/default/files/CurrentScholarshipProgram_2011_URLs.xls

Transition Resources and Webinars

We've compiled resources and information on the transition for
libraries and library vendors at:
http://about.jstor.org/participate-jstor/libraries/csp-transition

We invite librarians and library vendors to join us for a series
of webinars that will cover the transition, as well as on the
platform update JSTOR is performing in December in support of
CSP. There will be time for a Q&A at the end of each session.

Thursday, December 9, 2010
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM EST
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/125014513

Wednesday, December 15, 2010
4:30 PM - 5:00 PM EST
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/304998136

Thursday, December 16, 2010
9:30 AM - 10:00 AM EST
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/800771088

Friday, December 17, 2010
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM EST
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/253012793

Please feel free to contact us with any questions at
support@jstor.org<mailto:support@jstor.org>.

Thank you -

Bruce Heterick
VP, Outreach & Participation Services