RMIT Publishing launches new Informit website

RMIT Publishing launches new Informit website

RMT Publishing's newly redesigned www.informit.com website marks
the completion of the Informit re-branding project started in
2009. Long overdue an update, the new brighter and slicker site
includes new content, improved navigation and updated
functionality. The aim, quite simply, was to make it easier to
find the products and support you need.

New pages have been added including: Company History,
Testimonials, Our Team (under About Us), User Help (under Support
& Promotion) and Essential information for Partners (under
Publish & Partner). We've also added a prominent "Search
Informit" button which connects visitors from this website to the
Informit search interface and provides pop-up information to
explain to users what they will and will not be able to access
via the Informit search site.  In addition, given that Informit
Collections index and abstract data is available to search, with
or without a subscription, we have added a "Start searching this
database now" link from each Collection page to encourage usage
and again help users to get to the right page. Finally, we've
simplified our trial and quote request forms to save you time.

Please note that this new site not only includes updated content
from the previous Informit site, but also brings across all the
content from the rmitpublishing.com.au website in order to make
all product, partner and user support available from one
convenient location. All links previously associated with the
RMIT Publishing have been redirected to the relevant pages on
this new Informit site.

As always, we welcome your feedback and questions. All enquiries
and comments can be directed to marketing@rmitpublishing.com.au

RMIT Publishing is a business unit of RMIT Training Pty Ltd - a
wholly owned subsidiary of RMIT University.

Regards,

Non Jenkins
Marketing Executive
RMIT Publishing