Speculation about Reed Elsevier

Here is a financial analyst's report on the speculation that Reed
Elsevier is likely to be sold.  The answer:  probably not.  Here
is the link:

http://bit.ly/hsA4nn

The article does not rule out a "reshaping" of the portfolio,
meaning the sale of certain lines of business, which are viewed
as non-strategic.  To my knowledge, no one has ever suggested
that the Elsevier academic publications are non-strategic.

I am intrigued by the sheer amount of rumors attached to Wolters
Kluwer.  I know no basis for them whatsoever.  Have I been
drinking at the wrong bars?

Joe Esposito