Online resource

For those on this list attempting (unsuccessfully, I would think)
to keep up on developments in publishing and scholarly
communications in particular, I recommend the Twitter feed of
Jose Furtado.  Furtado sends out a huge number of Tweets every
day, with links to articles and blog posts of interest.  He is on
top of all the new Web 2.0 stuff, but leans toward scholarly
projects.  Since discovering him, I have stopped using RSS feeds
entirely:  Furtado is simply a better editor.

His Twitter handle is @jafurtado.

Joe Esposito