RE: digital Beatles -- the mother of all licensing

The music companies may not have taken on YouTube but the movie
companies have, in Viacom vs. YouTube:

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jun/23/business/la-fi-ct-viacom-20100623.

Though the initial decision went against Viacom, it is on appeal,
and I would bet that RIAA will be among the amici filing briefs
in support of Viacom, as the publishing industry is.

Sandy Thatcher