Re: Ebooks in libraries

I'm not sure why the third problem is any worse for books than
for journals. Access to Project Muse journals is controlled
through the domain name of each university that subscribes. When
Muse adds books, what difference will this make? Is that DRM in
your view? And, if so, what's wrong with that kind of DRM?

Sandy Thatcher