ASA Conference 2011 Announcement

Dear Colleagues

We would be very grateful if you would share the following
message with the LibLicense list:

------

The programme for the ASA Conference 2011 "Recession is the
Mother of Invention" is now available. The conference will take
place 21st-22nd February 2011 in London.

Don't miss the opportunity tohear 20 leading speakers from the
publishing, intermediary, library, consortia, research and
research-finding sectors.Featuring the highest calibre speakers
and the hottest topics, the ASA Conference is fast becoming a
"must-attend" event for colleagues across the information
industry.

Topics for 2011 include:

* Early reports of the death of the subscription

* New models for eBook and eJournal access and acquisition

* Patron-driven access: sorting the facts from the hype

* The new reality of library-publisher negotiations

* The future of research communication

* What e-only means for publishers, intermediaries, libraries and
their patrons

* Publishing technology for Generation Next

* And much more...

To view the full programme visit: