Re: Faceted search across Cambridge Books & Journals Online

Toby,

I agree 100% about the need for a system to organize datasets to
allow collaboration.  I've posted some fairly provocative
comments on the www.e-patients.net site in 2 threads that are
related to the recent article in the Atlantic about Dr. John
Iannidis' critiques of current state of medical research.  My
main point is that organizing datasets, applying metadata, and
creating standards for producing datasets with an acceptable
level of quality are challenges that need to be faced right now.

Janice
Janice McCallum
www.healthcontentadvisors.com
781.356.1766