From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Sandy
Thatcher
Sent: 22 October, 2010 2:27 AM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: Faceted search across Cambridge Books & Journals
Online

This is an excellent and much desired development! I have long
argued the case for bridging the new 'digital divide' between
journal and book content, and I'm delighted to see this step
being taken by Cambridge, while Johns Hopkins through its Project
Muse's new initiative in adding book content is also going to
allow for searching across book and journal content.

Sandy Thatcher