Re: Faceted search across Cambridge Books & Journals Online

The SPIE Digital Library (spiedl.org) allows searching across
books, journals, and proceedings.

Mary Summerfield

From: Sandy Thatcher <sandy.thatcher@alumni.princeton.edu>
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Sent: Thu, October 21, 2010 8:26:34 PM
Subject: Re: Faceted search across Cambridge Books & Journals Online

This is an excellent and much desired development! I have long
argued the case for bridging the new "digital divide" between
journal and book content, and I'm delighted to see this step
being taken by Cambridge, while Johns Hopkins through its Project
Muse's new initiative in adding book content is also going to
allow for searching across book and journal content.

Sandy Thatcher