Faceted search across Cambridge Books & Journals Online

It's now possible to search across Cambridge Books Online (CBO)
and Cambridge Journals Online (CJO) simultaneously using our new
faceted search functionality.

You can start your search from either CBO or CJO and the results
will include book chapters and journal articles as the default.
The results are displayed together on the same page, from where
you can click through to whichever site hosts the content.

Full options to exclude books, journals and facets, or to drill
down, are available.

Further functionality
Due to the flexibility enabled by our in-house development teams,
this enhancement to CBO and CJO has come outside the scheduled
development timetable of 2 CBO releases and 3 CJO releases per
year.  We look forward to introducing further enhancements soon.

Please send feedback
We are indebted to the library community for your input into the
development of both CBO and CJO.  If you have any feedback about
our faceted search functionality, we would love to hear from you.
To submit your feedback please visit:
http://journals.cambridge.org/action/feedback

Kind regards

Tristan Collier