background to the Scholarly Publishing Roundtable

Those of you interested in the background to the Scholarly
Publishing Round table report may find my guest editorial in the
latest issue of the Journal of the Medical Library Association to
be useful.  There's a link to the editorial (as well as a link to
the report) in this blog post:

http://tscott.typepad.com/tsp/2010/10/searching-for-common-ground.html

The post also mentions that Jim O'Donnell and I will be
discussing the report and its relationship to FRPAA at the
Charleston Conference - Saturday, November 6, 11:15.

T. Scott Plutchak
Director, Lister Hill Library of the Health Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham
tscott@uab.edu