informaworld access icons

I am writing to let you know that informaworld is currently
experiencing technical difficulties with our green access icon.
Not only is it displaying against content to which an institution
is entitled, but the green icon is also being displayed against
content to which users are not subscribed.

This error is currently being investigated by our technical team
and we will contact informaworld account administrators once we
have a release date for the fix.

Please note this does not in any way affect online access to
subscriptions.

We do apologise for any problems this is causing you or your
patrons and we hope to have a resolution to this issue in place
soon.

Thank you for your patience on this matter.

With best wishes,

Jennifer McMillan
Library Marketing Manager
Taylor & Francis Group Journals