Outsell Pricing Survey 2010 - Invitation

We apologize for any cross-postings.

Outsell, Inc. <http://www.outsellinc.com/> is conducting a short
survey to determine 2011 vendor pricing changes - which continues
to be a major pain point for information managers. If you are not
familiar with content vendor pricing, please forward this survey
to the appropriate person.

This short survey should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
All participants will receive a summary of the research results
to show our appreciation. Please take a few minutes to complete
the survey - it will close at midnight Pacific Time on October
15, 2010.

Your answers will remain confidential and will be aggregated with
others. We ask that, if possible, only one person from each
organization answer the survey to avoid duplicate responses from
the same organization.

Click the following link to enter the survey, or paste the full
link into your browser:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RBLK8ST

If you have questions please contact Sheila King at
sking@outsellinc.com.

Sheila W. King, PRC
Director, Primary Research
+1 479.474.3868