Nobel Prize in Physics for 2010 Awarded to arXiv Depositors

As it is that time of year when publishers search their databases
to find papers published by recently announced Nobel Prize
winners, I  thought it would be interesting to see what, if
anything, was available by from arXiv by Geim and Novoselov on
graphene.

I am pleased to say that they are regular depositors of their
papers in arXiv, as the list of co-authored papers shows:

http://arxiv.org/find/all/1/all:+AND+Geim+Novoselov/0/1/0/all/0/1

Anybody wanting to point an interested lay-person to a basic
primer to graphene could use:

http://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0702595

(a paper that has always been freely available on arXiv, but
which has just been made freely available on the publisher's
site.)

David