Fwd: JSTOR and Holy Cross License

How do others feel about having to agree to a license on the
JSTOR Webiste that can change at will by the JTOR? I don't like
this at all, but it seems I have no choice (see below).

Bob

Bob Scheier
Electronic Resources Librarian
Dinand Library
College of the Holy Cross
One College Street
Worcester, MA 01610-2395
Voice: 508-793-3495
Fax: 508-793-2372
Email: rscheier@holycross.edu

Begin forwarded message:

> Regarding Section 11, We are not here referring to content
changes