Accucoms 2010 Telemarketing Effectiveness Survey

***With apologies for cross posting***

Accucoms is pleased to release our latest survey, Telemarketing
Effectiveness Survey 2010, which is available for free download
at our Web site:

http://accucoms.com/about/reports.htm

The survey provides an overview of 100 selected telemarketing
campaigns conducted by Accucoms on behalf of over 45 STM
publishers between 2006 and 2010. Our data shows that the
effectiveness of telemarketing has actually increased over the
last 2 years despite the challenging financial climate.

Please contact us for more information or, if you are attending
the Frankfurt Book Fair, please stop by our booth L440 in hall
4.2 to pick up a print copy of this survey.

Kind regards,

Pinar

Pinar Erzin
Managing Director