From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Amy
Buckland
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 7:09 PM
To: Electronic Content Licensing Discussion
Subject: Access to PION

Hi - A student on QP was trying to access the full text of
Society & Space

(http://catalogue.mcgill.ca/F/?func=find-b&find_code=SYS&local_base=MGU01&request=3D002289115)

and when they clicked the Pion link through SFX they aren't
brought to fulltext (only citation).

Thanks!

Amy Buckland, MLIS
eScholarship, ePublishing & Digitization Coordinator
McGill University Library
514.398.3059