Fall 2010 Copyright Courses: Register Today!

Greetings,

The fall 2010 Center for Intellectual Property copyright course
schedule include:

   Crayons, Computers, and Copyright:
     Making Sense of Copyright Opportunities in K-12 Teaching.
   http://cipcommunity.org/Buttler_K-12.
   Dates: October 4-15, 2010 (Register by 9/24).
   Instructor: Dwayne Buttler, J.D.

   Fair Use and Balance in Copyright: The Best Practices Model.
   http://cipcommunity.org/PA_PJ_FairUse.
   Dates: November 8-19, 2010 (Register by 10/29).
   Instructors: Patricia Aufderheide, Ph.D., & Peter Jaszi, J.D.

Interested in more in-depth copyright education? The next Level
One certificate course will be:

   Foundations in Copyright Management and Leadership.
   http://cipcommunity.org/foundations.
   (Level One, includes 8-week Foundations Course
     plus one 2-week elective workshop; total 10 weeks)
   Dates: January 18 - March 11, 2011 (Register by 1/7).
   Instructor: Kimberly Bonner, J.D.

View the complete 2010-2011 Course Line-up at
http://cipcommunity.org/educationprogram.
Find out how you can save 20% today at-
http://cipcommunity.org/MemberDiscount.

============================================.
INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIPS.
============================================.
Share the Benefits of Membership.
http://cipcommunity.org/institutionalmembership.

Did you know that all employees of institutional members of the
CIP Member Community get 20% discounts on educational
programming? For $500 a year, your colleagues, teachers, and you
can enjoy these discounts along with other benefits like access
to our on-going Community Conversation Series; free to all
members. Visit our institutional membership page for more
details-http://cipcommunity.org/institutionalmembership.

--
Olga Francois, Assistant Director
Center for Intellectual Property