Springer's eBook program/MyCopy/SpringerOpen

Dear All,

I hope shortly to be interviewing Springer's CEO Derk Haank. I
invite list members to suggest (off-list) any questions they feel
it would be useful to put to Springer.

I would be particularly interested to hear the views/experiences of users of
Springer's STM eBook collection

(http://www.springer.com/librarians/e-content/ebooks?SGWID=0-40791-0-0-0)

which includes a service called MyCopy

(http://www.springer.com/librarians/e-content/my+copy?SGWID=0-165802-0-0-0)

As I understand it, MyCopy allows patrons of subscribing
libraries (only) to order soft copies of books at a reduced
price. Does anyone on the list subscribe to Springer eBooks, and
has anyone used the MyCopy service? If so, I would be interested
to hear about it, and how the service compares to other eBook
offerings.

Finally, I would be interested in list members' views on
SpringerOpen (http://www.springeropen.com/), launched in June.

Best wishes,

Richard Poynder