Re: Hindawi's Monthly Submissions Grow to Over 2,000

We have implemented OAI-PMH for those who want to retrieve our
metadata in an automated way. Please visit

http://www.hindawi.com/oai-pmh/

We have no submission fee. APCs only apply for those articles
that are accepted for publication. A complete list of our current
journals with their APCs can be found at

http://www.hindawi.com/apc.html

A submissions fee might indeed have some some merits, but just
like charging more for papers that are particularly long, papers
that need more copyediting than usual, papers that contain many
figures, we believe that such a pricing model will not be liked
by authors in general and hence we are using our current simple
pricing model.

Ahmed Hindawi