De Gruyter 2011 Journal Pricing Now Available

De Gruyter 2011 journal pricing is now available.  We are pleased
to announce that there is no increase in US$ prices in 2011.

For detailed pricing information, please visit our web site:
* PDF: http://www.degruyter.de/files/down/journals_US$2011.pdf
* Excel: http://www.degruyter.de/files/down/journals_US$2011.xls

New De Gruyter journals and yearbooks starting in 2011:

* European Property Law Journal
* GREEN. The International Journal of Sustainable Energy
Conversion and Storage
* International Yearbook of Futurism Studies

Journals and yearbooks moving to De Gruyter in 2011:

* Apeiron: A Journal of Ancient Philosophy and Science -
previously published by Academic Printing and Publishing,
Kelowna, B.C., Canada
* Drug Metabolism and Drug Interactions - previously published by
Freund Publishing House, Tel Aviv, Israel
* European Journal of Scandinavian Studies - formerly
Skandinavistik, previously published by Verlag J. J. Augustin,
Glueckstadt, Germany
* Journal of Applied Analysis - previously published by
Heldermann Verlag, Lemgo, Germany
* Heterocyclic Communications - previously published by Freund
Publishing House, Tel Aviv, Israel
* Inorganic Reaction Mechanisms - previously published by Old
City Publishing, Philadelphia, PA
* Main Group Metal Chemistry - previously published by Freund
Publishing House, Tel Aviv, Israel
* Reviews in Analytical Chemistry - previously published by
Freund Publishing House, Tel Aviv, Israel
* Reviews in Chemical Engineering - previously published by
Freund Publishing House, Tel Aviv, Israel
* Reviews in Inorganic Chemistry - previously published by Freund
Publishing House, Tel Aviv, Israel
* Reviews in the Neurosciences - previously published by Freund &
Pettman, Tel Aviv, Israel
* International Yearbook for Tillich Research - previously
published by LIT Verlag, Muenster, Germany

Other important notes for 2011:

* For North American customers ordering journals directly from De
Gruyter, we are pleased to announce our new US subscription
office.
Effective immediately, direct orders and inquiries for journals
should be addressed to:
De Gruyter Inc.
North American Subscription Office
P.O. Box 830350
Birmingham, AL 35202-0350
Toll-Free: 1-800-633-4931
Tel: 205-995-1567
Fax: 205-995-1588
Email: degruyterUS@subscriptionoffice.com

** Please note there is no change for customers ordering through
agents.

* 25% of De Gruyter journals received a 2009 Impact Factor; of
those, about 60% increased their Impact Factor (see 2009 Impact
Factor information here:
http://www.degruyter.de/journals/journalsAiEn.cfm/).

* Nine De Gruyter journals have content "Online First."

* Journal of Perinatal Medicine, Official journal of the World
Association of Perinatal Medicine (WAPM), will see a 30% increase
in its page count.

For questions regarding our 2011 journal pricing, or to sign up
for our library newsletter with regular updates about products
and pricing, please contact Kathryn Ruehle
(kathryn.ruehle@degruyter.com).