Electronic Resources and Libraries Announce New Web site & 2011 Conference Dates

Hello Everyone,

Electronic Resources and Libraries would like to announce the
launch of our new web site: http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/

We welcome any feedback you may have to the web presence through
the following social networks:

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Electronic-Resources-Libraries-ERL/10267658031

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3304162

Twitter: http://twitter.com/ERandL

The conference dates for the 2011 conference have been set. The
2011 conference will be held: February 28 - March 2, 2011 in
Austin, Texas, USA with pre-conference workshops on February 27,
2011. Hotel and registration information will be made available
after 1 September 2010 here:

http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info

ER&L will begin soliciting programs in the next couple of weeks
as well and encourage everyone to submit their program proposal
ideas!

Like us on facebook, join our linkedIn group, and follow us on
twitter!!

-The ERandL Planning Team