MLA pricing freeze list

For a second year, MLA's Ad Hoc Committee for Advocating
Scholarly Communications has compiled a listing of publishers who
have frozen 2011 prices at 2010 levels, in recognition of
continued economic constraints.  See here for this list:

http://www.mlanet.org/resources/publish/sc_2011-prices.html

If anyone knows of other STM publishers who have committed to no
price increases (or actual decreases) for at least some of their
journals for 2011, please send this information to me.  We will
add this information to the list.  Thanks very much.

Karen Albert, MLS, AHIP
Library Director
Paul J. Gutman Library
Philadelphia University