Oxford Journals 2011 Price List

Oxford University Press is pleased to announce that 2011
institutional journal prices are now available on our website:
http://www.oxfordjournals.org/access_purchase/2011/institution_price_list.html

Please see below for full details of our pricing and list changes
for 2011.

See our full pricing policy at:
http://www.oxfordjournals.org/access_purchase/pricing_ordering.html

===========================

2011 JOINERS AND LEAVERS

We are pleased to be taking on publication of the following
prestigious journals from 2011:

- Clinical Infectious Diseases
- The Journal of American History
- The Journal of Infectious Diseases
- OAH Magazine of History
- The Quarterly Journal of Economics
- The Review of Economics Studies

The following journals are launching in 2011:

- International Journal of Data Privacy Law
- The Review of Asset Pricing Studies

The following publications, previously published by Oxford as
books, will be converting to journals from 2011:

- Arbitration Law Reports and Review
- British Year Book of International Law
- Current Legal Problems
- Yearbook of European Law
- Yearbook of International Environmental Law

One title has left Oxford University Press:

- Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine

This journal is now published by Hindawi Publishing Corporation.

OTHER CHANGES

The following journals are increasing in frequency:

- Annals of Occupational Hygiene (increasing from 8 to 9 issues)
- European Journal of Echocardiography (increased from 8 to 10
issues in 2010 with no price increase. Increasing from 10 to 12
issues in 2011)
- Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society (increasing from
6 to 12 issues)
- Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience (increasing from 4
to 5 issues)
- The Computer Journal (Will be adding a new Section D: Security
in Computer Systems and Networks and increasing from 10 to 12
issues)
- The Journal of World Energy Law and Business (increasing from 3
to 4 issues)

>From 2011, the following four LMS titles will not be available as
print-only subscriptions. As a result of this development and as
a service to our customers, all subscriptions will be upgraded
automatically to print and online at no additional cost.

- Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society
- Journal of the London Mathematical Society
- Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society
- Journal of Topology

For full details of all transfer journals, new launches, and
changes please see:
http://www.oxfordjournals.org/access_purchase/changes_2011.html

OXFORD JOURNALS COLLECTION

The Oxford Journals Collection is available to institutional
subscribers either as a full collection or subject packages. The
full collection consists of 228 journals including 9 new titles
for 2011. The title list can be found at:
http://www.oxfordjournals.org/for_librarians/collection_sales.html

OXFORD JOURNALS ARCHIVE

To access content published prior to 1996, libraries can purchase
or subscribe to the Oxford Journals Archive. The Archive includes
content published from 1849 to 1995 in over 3.4 million pages of
content back to Volume 1 Issue 1 for each title included.
Available as a complete package or as five subject packages it is
the perfect complement to current content subscriptions. For
further details visit:
http://www.oxfordjournals.org/access_purchase/archives.html

CONTACT US

Oxford Journals Customer Services
The Americas: jnlorders@oxfordjournals.org
Japan: custserv.jp@oxfordjournals.org
All other countries: jnls.cust.serv@oxfordjournals.org

More contact details can be found at:
http://www.oxfordjournals.org/contact_us.html

Kind Regards,

Colin Meddings
Senior Library Marketing Manager
Oxford Journals | Oxford University Press
http://www.oxfordjournals.org/for_librarians/
Oxford University Press (UK) Disclaimer