INFORMS Journals 2011 Price List

2011 INFORMS PRICING

INFORMS is pleased to announce our 2011 pricing for all 12
individual journal titles and our PUBS SUITE all-inclusive
collection. The 2011 Institutional prices are now available via
INFORMS LIBRARIANS PORTAL. Download the new 2011 institutional
rates at: INFORMS Librarians Portal
<http://librarians.pubs.informs.org/>

Once again INFORMS provides excellent value for your library
budget. INFORMS offers high-quality content while maintaining one
of the most affordable cost/page journal rates in the OR/MS
field. Our subscription prices are some of the lowest in the
industry, and for 2011, we are announcing only a modest,
society-style increase. 2011 INFORMS subscriptions provide online
full-text article access back through 1998.

For one low price INFORMS PUBS SUITE offers online-only or
print+online subscriptions to all 12 INFORMS journals including
our OPEN-ACCESS journal, "INFORMS Transactions on Education." The
PUBS SUITE <http://www.informs.org/inst-pubssuite>  package
offers all 12 of INFORMS journals at a cost that essentially
provides your library with two FREE journal subscriptions:
INFORMS Pubs Suite Collection
<http://www.informs.org/inst-pubssuite>

INFORMS JOURNALS ARCHIVE (1952-1997)
<blocked::http://www.informs.org/journals-archive>  is our online
archival product covering content from volume 1, issue 1 up
through 1997. Budget-friendly pricing allows institutions to
complete their online holdings with over 40 years of historical
operations research. The ARCHIVE includes all 9 scholarly
journals launched before 1998 at an attractive one-time cost. For
more information go to: INFORMS Journal Archive
<http://www.informs.org/journals-archive> .

* NEW*
All in one convenient location, the enhanced INFORMS Librarians
Portal <http://librarians.pubs.informs.org/>  contains the
information that librarians and administrators need to know about
INFORMS scholarly journals, journals publishing, and other
publications products. Go to librarians.pubs.informs.org.

INFORMS JOURNALS, ARCHIVE product, and ARTICLES-in-ADVANCE are
assigned digital object identifiers (DOI), and metadata is
submitted to CrossRef for all INFORMS journal titles. Librarians
may access the CrossRef database for DOI lookup and linking.

CONTACT US

For more information about INFORMS journals and publications
visit INFORMS.ORG <http://www.informs.org>  or contact an INFORMS
representative at IPOLcentral@informs.org.

Best,
Thomas Fink, Senior Marketing Manager (443) 757-3561
thomas.fink@informs.org <blocked::mailto:thomas.fink@informs.org>