<http://www.tandf.co.uk/libsite/heldref.xls> :

http://www.tandf.co.uk/libsite/heldref.xls

Timeline From August 2010 journal titles formerly published by
Heldref Publications will be available at www.informaworld.com
<http://www.informaworld.com> . From this point, no new accounts
be created on http://heldref.metapress.com
<http://heldref.metapress.com> .

In order to minimise disruption and to give you the opportunity
to check your holdings the http://heldref.metapress.com
<http://heldref.metapress.com>  site will run in tandem with
informaworld until February 2011, after which date users will
automatically be redirected to informaworld.  As a service to
users on the Metapress site, 2010 content will continue to be
posted on Metapress (in addition to Informaworld) until December
31, 2010.

Online Access
Once content is loaded to www.informaworld.com
<http://www.informaworld.com> , the access model will allow
online access to current content along with a backfile to 1997.
Purchased content will be available in perpetuity.

In most cases, online access should be transferred automatically
to your institution's informaworld account. We will send you an
email once all content is loaded to advise you to check your
access thoroughly whilst we are dual hosting and request at that
stage that you report any anomalies to the informaworld support
team at support@informaworld.com
<mailto:support@informaworld.com> .

Link Resolvers
>From August 2010 we plan to feature Heldref Publication content
in the feeds we provide to link resolver intermediaries including
Serials Solutions, Ex Libris, TD Net and Ebsco Industries A-Z,
Goldrush and OCLC. We have a dedicated page on informaworld from
which link resolver vendors and librarians can generate updated
list of our products in real time at:
http://www.informaworld.com/libraryproducts
<http://www.informaworld.com/libraryproducts>

Usage Statistics
We do not plan to migrate usage statistics for the Heldref titles
from Metapress to informaworld, so encourage users to download
statistics from Metapress before the end of the dual hosting
period.

It is our hope that this transition causes minimal disruption to
you and your library users. Your patience during this transition
is very much appreciated and we hope that the move to
informaworld from Heldref Publications will provide an improved
user experience in the long term.

Customer Services
If you have any queries relating to renewals, orders and claims,
please contact:

Taylor & Francis Customer Service
325 Chestnut Street - Suite 800
Philadelphia, PA 19106