Re: follow up re: end user indemnification

My only issue with those click through agreements is that they're
sort of meaningless.  99 percent of users probably just click
through and go to the product without reading -- which makes
having them sort of pointless. They do protect the school and the
library I suppose.

It would seem better to not have those kinds of things AND have
some comprehensive educational program for students about ethical
use of information and databases.

Karl Bridges