SURVEY: Scientific Publishing and Web 2.0 - Closing on 20 July

Dear Colleagues,

a few weeks ago, we announced a survey on Scientific Publishing
and Web2.0. The aim of the survey is to gauge the potential
acceptance of a Web 2.0 inspired production and dissemination of
scientific publications by different scientific communities and
by practitioners. The survey is hence tailored for researchers in
all domains as well as for people working in the publishing
industry.

Many of you, indeed almost 500 people, responded and provided
their information and opinions on the topic. We sincerely want to
thank all those people who participated in the study!

Since we want to start processing the data, we will close the
survey on July 20th. Hence there are only few more days for those
of you who still wish to participate.

This survey is part of the Liquidpub project
(http://project.liquidpub.org<http://liquidpub.org>), funded by
Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) Programme within the
Seventh Framework Programme for Research of the European
Commission. We thank you in advance for filling in the
questionnaire. It will take about 20 minutes. You can find the
survey at the following link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LiquidpubSurvey

Please note that the survey is totally anonymous and that data
will be analyzed in an aggregated form only. Results will be
disseminated through the project's website. For any questions,
please feel free to contact Aliaksandr and Judith and Diego at
"InfoLiquidPub@disi.unitn.it".

Once we have finished our analyses, we will notify you and make
the results available at our project website:
http://project.liquidpub.org/

Further information on the project can be found on the Project
Website:
   http://project.liquidpub.org/
   Our Blog: http://liquidpub.wordpress.com/
   On Twitter: http://twitter.com/liquidpub

Best Regards,

Aliaksandr & Diego & Judith for the Liquidpub team