SSP's Scholarly Kitchen

Hello Bill,

The Scholarly Kitchen home page has the latest post and a banner
at the top of the page labeled About SSP's "Scholarly Kitchen"
links to a page that explains the relationship of the Society of
Scholarly Publishing to the Scholarly Kitchen: "The Scholarly
Kitchen is a moderated and independent blog. Opinions on the
Scholarly Kitchen are those of the authors, not necessarily those
held by the Society for Scholarly Publishing."

The About page lists all of the bloggers, beginning with Kent
Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, an SSP Member and former SSP Board
member.  Additional biographical information is provided.
http://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/about/

SSP is an organization of individuals. "The Mission of SSP is to
advance scholarly publishing and communication and the
professional development of its members through education,
collaboration, and networking among individuals in the field."
The mission statement is from the home page.
https://www.sspnet.org/home.aspx

If you have questions for Kent, there is an email link on the
page to scholarlykitchen@sspnet.org.

Thank you for your interest,

October
(also a former SSP Board member and President, 2008/2009)

(Ms.) October Ivins, MLS
Ivins eContent Solutions
phone (781)793-9283 EDT
october.ivins@mindspring.com