question re: end users indemnifying publisher/vendor

I've run across a scenario where a publisher requires end users
to enter into an end user agreement in which the end user agrees
to indemnify the publisher.  Is there any language that can be
used in the institutional license to mitigate this
indemnification? I think in this particular case, we're not going
to be able to change anything, but for my future reference, has
anyone had experience with a situation like this?

--Rebecca

Rebecca Kemp
E-Resources Acquisitions Librarian
CB#3938 Davis Library