More information about Wiley Online Library available

Dear all

We have added some more updated resources and information about
the forthcoming Wiley Online Library to our Information site
here: http://www.wileyonlinelibrary.com/info

This includes:

- More detailed FAQs about Usage Data

- Promotional Tools, including logos and text which you can use
to raise awareness of the new site to your user community (more
will follow including online buttons/banners, posters, user
guides, tutorials, etc)

- The full list of new journal website URLs which can be used for
linking after the launch of the new site (the OpenURL and DOI
linking syntax and URL structure are also available, as well as
new website URLs for all our subject sites)

- A new slide show with screens from across the new site

- You will also find some suggestions for supporting the launch
of the new site in the Information for Librarians section

We have also now added banners to Wiley InterScience pages to
raise awareness about the upcoming change in the site amongst the
user community.