From: Taylor, Stuart stuart.taylor-- royalsociety.org
Date: Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 10:02 AM
Subject: RE: Confidential: No CCs or BCCs
To: harnad -- ecs.soton.ac.uk

Stevan

I have, today, removed the embargo on authors posting accepted
manuscripts (post-prints) in repositories. I shall contact SHERPA
to ask them to change us back to "green".

In the meantime, do feel free to tell your various communities!

Thank you for your help with all this.

Best wishes
Stuart

Dr Stuart Taylor