Barnes and Noble

Hello Group,

This is probably not the appropriate listserve for this but here=20
goes:  Does anyone have any experience with Barnes and Noble=20
Library Services?

Although we cannot get e-books or set up standing orders through=20
this service, after doing some spot checking they seem cheaper=20
that our current service.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Library Services Benefits:
--  You always receive 10% off on top of the lowest online=20
price
--  Free Shipping on orders of $25 or more
--  The largest in-stock inventory of any online=20
bookseller (great for rush orders!)
--  Ability to search up to 25 ISBNs at one time
--  Deferred Billing Accounts (also called Purchase Order=20
Accounts) are available
--  Library-only promotions
--  A dedicated library services manager to answer your=20
questions
--  Easy tax-exempt ordering =E2=80=93 just follow the=20
instructions in the order path when you place your first order

Notes about the program:
--  Library Services discount will automatically appear at=20
checkout
--  Personal purchases are permitted, too!

Thanks,
David
----__ListProc__NextPart__1277378331--