Registration for conferences at Mississippi State (9/10)

Please excuse any cross-postings

Registration is OPEN!
Join us on September 16-17th when, for the first time,
Mississippi State University Libraries offers these popular
conferences back-to-back:

Thursday, September 16th
9th Annual MidSouth eResource Symposium
Find out what's new in eResource management in this day-long
symposium and learn more about the ITHAKA S+R Faculty Survey 2009
and its relationship to the evolving role of the library from our
keynote speaker, Ross Housewright, an ITHAKA S+R research
analyst.  Read more about our exciting speakers and sessions and
register here:  http://library.msstate.edu/eresource.

Friday, September 17th
MSU Libraries Emerging Technologies Summit
An amazing slate of Steal-This-Idea sessions on the applications
libraries have found for mobile, instruction and access using
emerging technologies has been set.  Come to the Summit with your
own ideas to steal and get a "Post 2.0" vision for the future of
libraries from our keynote, Jason Griffey.
http://library.msstate.edu/emergingtech

Mary Ann Jones, MLIS
Assistant Professor
Coordinator/Electronic Resources Librarian
Mississippi State University Libraries