Re: Interview w/Sarah Pritchard, Univ. librarian, Northwestern U.

Then how do you square this prediction with the findings of the
recent Pew study that blogging is being abandoned by younger
people in favor of the constricted Facebook (400 characters) and
text-messaging modes of communication. Blogging, like e-mail, is
something being left to us older folks, who like to communicate
at greater lengths. Younger people, evidently, do not like to
read anything that is very long. How many do you really think are
going to have the patience to read 300 pages on screen when they
do not even have the patience to read blog postings?

http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-02-04/business/17847215_1_young-adults-online-teens-blogging

Sandy Thatcher