Wiley Online Library - updated information

Dear all

I would like to provide you with this reminder that Wiley Online
Library will launch towards the end of July 2010 and will fully
replace Wiley InterScience.

Wiley Online Library will host more than 1500 online journals,
8000 books, and hundreds of reference works, databases and
laboratory protocols from John Wiley & Sons and key imprints
including Wiley-Blackwell, Wiley-VCH and Jossey-Bass.

More information can be found here:
http://www.wileyonlinelibrary.com/info

This Wiley Online Library Information site is now updated to
include the following additional details:

- FAQs about linking and redirects.  We are working with third
party link resolvers to ensure links redirect correctly from
their services.  If you have manually constructed links on your
library sites we recommend you take the opportunity to update
them once the new site launches.

- New OpenURL syntax and URL linking structure for Wiley Online
Library now available to download.  However, please implement
these changes after the launch of the new site as the new links
will not work beforehand.

- Suggested actions for librarians to take to support the launch
of Wiley Online Library in your institution.  More training
resources, logos, and explanatory text will be available for
you to use in the next few weeks.

We will confirm the launch timeframe and expected downtime nearer
to the target launch date in July.

If you have any questions, please contact your usual
Wiley-Blackwell representative, our Customer Help Desk:
http://www.wileycustomerhelp.com or contact me directly at
emily.gillingham@wiley.com

Best wishes,

Emily
Emily Gillingham
Director, Library and Institutional Marketing
Wiley-Blackwell
John Wiley & Sons
Tel: +44 1865 476425
Fax: +44 1865 471425