RE: UC v. NPG

Hi All

At the end of the article there is the comment ""In many ways it
doesn't matter where the work's published, because scientists
will be able to find it," Mr. Yamamoto said."

Is this true, yet?  Personally, I want it it to be true, and
believe (probably wishful thinking) that it's heading this way,
but is it true now?

Regards

Ken

Dr. Ken Masters
Asst. Professor: Medical Informatics
Medical Education Unit
College of Medicine & Health Sciences
Sultan Qaboos University
Sultanate of Oman
E-i-C: The Internet Journal of Medical Education